which is just in the Landes. This mediaeval-style 12th century Chateau is a new venue for us but one that has already been enjoyed by members of the Committee.
Assiette de desserts
Tarte aux pommes Caumale
- Cinema Club - Thursday afternoon in Fleurance at 5:30 (every other week). Enjoy an English spoken film and then spend time discussing the film and chatting over a glass of wine. For more information contact Susan.Brissaud@wanadoo.fr.
- 29th March The Mercy 5:30.
- 12th April – The Shape of Water
- 26th April - Lady Bird
- Upcoming films : The Death of Stalin, The sense of an ending.
- LLC Lunch 10th April
- Demu - Troc / Vide Jardin 15th April. Bring and buy for gardeners. Reserve a 2m exhibiting table for €1 to sell plants and cuttings or go along to buy. More info on Facebook or on request (by email)
- English Theatre Company “Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are dead” by Tom Stoppard. 6pm 4th & 5th May at Lectoure and 11th & 12th May at Maubourguet. More information to follow
- Tuesday 15th May – LLC lunch – Estang