We are delighted to invite you to the March lunch on
Tuesday 12th March
This will be held at one of our favourite restaurants
La Falène Bleue Auberge, Lannepax
We hope that you can join us The chef has prepared the following menu for us. Please can you complete the form with your email to register your interest or let us know if you are unable to attend. Please book early to ensure that you reserve your place but numbers will be restricted to 40.
Accras de poulet, gingembre et coriandre
(chicken fritters with ginger and coriander)
Velouté de Champignons
Ballotine de veau à la sauge
(Veal ballotine with sage)
Saumon en croûte de citron
(salmon in pastry with lemon)
Banana bread’ chocolat orange
Café is not included. If you want coffee you will need to pay the restaurant directly for coffee or tea.
The cost will be 19€. The absolute deadline for booking is Friday 8th March, we will not be able to change the reservation after this date. I need to give the provisional numbers by Tuesday 5th March, so please can you reserve your place by Tuesday. As usual, I will send out the list of everyone who has booked before the deadline.
Details of the booking:
- Numbers will be restricted to 40. When the cap has been reached, I will send an email and start a small waiting list.
- The deadline for booking is Friday 8th March. This is the date that I will give definitive numbers, so it will not be possible to change after this date. You will be charged if you cancel after this date unless we can get a replacement from the waiting list
- Any cancellations after Sunday 10th March will definitely be charged.
- Please reply to the email address at the bottom of this message if you are having problems with the email or feel that it may not have worked. I will then add your details manually.
- The cost of this lunch is €19, which includes wine But not tea/coffee .
- I will send a list of attendees before the deadline
- Please bring your cheque for €19 made payable to Ladies Lunch Club de l’Armagnac or cash in envelope with your name on it. Your help with this is much appreciated as it helps to speed up the booking process.
If you have not renewed your membership, please bring
a separate cheque or cash for €10 to the lunch
We will advise you about future lunches and our activities in March by a separate email. Please can you drop me a line if you have anything that you would like to be added to this email.
At the AGM it was agreed that we would be known as Gascogne Ladies Club (GLC) rather than The Ladies Lunch Club (LLC) but our formal name will not be changed. The minutes of the AGM will be circulated shortly.
Yours in friendship