- Numbers will be restricted to 50, so please book early.
- The deadline for booking is 5th December (or sooner if our maximum is reached)
- If you miss the deadline and we still have places please contact me and I will see if you can be included
- You will be charged if you cancel on or after Sunday 9th December.
- Please replay to the email address at the bottom of this message if you are having problems with the email or feel that it may not have worked. I will then add your details manually.
- The cost of this special lunch is €20 for members / €25 non-members.
- I will send a list of attendees before the deadline
- Please bring your cheque for €20 made payable to Ladies Lunch Club de l’Armagnac or cash in envelope with your name on it. Your help with this is much appreciated as it helps to speed up the booking process. Booking will commence at 12:00
- Ladies Club d'Armagnac
- Réans, Armagnac, 32 Gers, France
- Our objective is to promote friendship between women of all nationalities living in Gascony, SW France, to share our interests and to offer help when needed. The Club started in 2008, with twenty English ladies living in Gascony, using a foreign language and experiencing a new life. Since then, several different groups have been added and our membership has grown into the hundreds, with new ladies moving to the area and ladies who have lived here a while, who have discovered us, who want to make new acquaintances and discover new areas of interest. Today we have eleven nationalities, and our speaking/working language is English. The GLC meets on the second Tuesday of each month, excluding July and August.Every member receives an email each month, giving the name of the restaurant, the chosen, menu and a booking form. In 2014, we became a non-profit making Association, known as Ladies Lunch Club de l’Armagnac and was re-named in 2019 to Gascogne Ladies Club. Our annual subscription fee of 10 € is payable in January each year. Each member of the Club may participate in some or all of our various groups
Tuesday, 27 November 2018
We are delighted to invite you to our special
Christmas lunch at 12:00
on Tuesday 11th December
at Le Pigeonneau, Riscle
We will be treated to a fantastic menu and carols by our choir
“The Gersabelles”. We have always been looked after at this venue and have had an excellent Christmas meal last year.
We hope that you can join us at this very popular event. Please can you complete the form below to register your interest or let us know if you are unable to attend. Please note that this venue can only accommodate 50 people. Therefore, please book early to ensure that you reserve your place. When we reach 50 your name will be added to a waiting list.
Please fill out the registration form in your email as soon as possible.
The special menu that has been put together for us is as follows:
Amuse-bouche et cocktails
Salade de Saumon Fume, Coquille-st-Jacques avec Mayonnaise de wasabi. (Smoked Salmon and Scallop salad with Wasabi Mayonnaise)
Suprême de Pintade avec Chorizo et Brie, Pommes de Terre et Légumes et jus de Truffe (Supreme of Guinea Fowl with Chorizo, Brie and Truffle juice, Potatoes and Vegetables)
Filet de Cabillaud avec Beurre Blanc et Ceps, Pommes de Terre et Légumes (Cod fillet with beurre blanc sauce and ceps, Potatoes and Vegetables)
Un dessert chocolat de noël
Thé, café et vin compris
In order to celebrate Christmas together, LLC will be subsidising the cost for members. Therefore, the cost for members is €20 (the cost for non members is €25).
The deadline for booking is 5th December, but will be closed sooner if we reach our maximum numbers. As usual, I will send out the list of everyone who has booked before the 5th November.
Members are welcome to sell Christmas related items at the lunch. Please let me know if you wish to sell something (cards, etc). We also have our special frog raffle prize.
Details of the booking
The next lunch will be on the THIRD Tuesday in January – Tuesday 15th January at Ferme de Flaran, Maignaut-Tauzia.
The AGM will be on 12th February at the sale de Fete in Réans.
The March lunch will be on 12th March at Le Falène Bleue, Lannepax.
I will send a separate email with all of our activities in December. Please can you drop me a line if you have anything that you would like to be added to this email.
Yours in friendship